French terry fabric with mountain village
Jersey organic cotton with elastane features:
- It’s a and soft fabric, pleasant to the touch.
- It’s a fabric with volume but that does not give heat
- A special owerlok machine is recommended for sewing, although it is not essential
- It’s used for both summer and winter sweatshirts, sweatpants, overalls, overalls, jackets … it is used as an overgarment for the top.
Local production – All our fabrics have been designed and printed in Spain.
Our brand purpose
Leave a positive footprint on our planet, that’s why we work with GOTS-certified organic cotton fabrics and OEKO TEX STANDAR 100 ecological inks
Benefits of GOTS certified fabrics:
- Promote fair trade, with decent wages and without child exploitation.
- It helps to conserve the planet by not using chemicals, pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers.
- Respect the cycles of the earth to maintain balance on our planet.
- Organic cotton respects our skin and causes fewer allergies.